Apr 14, 2007

I am still a shh -small Gal

Some days back Big Boss brought me to the beach.

I was really happy when after crossing the over head bridge we head towards the underground tunnel instead of the park behind the library. The beach ! I like !

But Aiyah ! I found my self out of breath reaching the sand banks where Big Boss usually set me free from the stupid chain and let me play catch ball. This time he brought my favourite squeeking ball too.

After only a few rounds catching the balls, Big Boss looked really closed to my face and said : "what happened to your stamina ?! You are walking after the ball ! "

I was so embarassed I nearly want to run into the sea and ..and.. but I am not stupid, life is still goood neh..

May be I am getting old ? Cannot be wat ! I am still young.

I am still a shhmall girl , a small girl. Dango is only a small girl !

Better do some training at home. These few days, got reason or no reason also run to and fro the length of the house. Also doing more stairs too.

And singing along ; Dango is a Small Gal Bull Terrier, Schi-small gal Bull Terrier.. and a top notch Security Guard !...

1 comment:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Swimming is definitely the BESTEST workout!

Bussie Kissies
Buster