Jun 10, 2006

IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS BEFORE, MY FIRST TWO YEARS

It is difficult to explain. May be out of pain that I cannot remember all. Some how I was left in a furniture warehouse as guard dog when I was only a little girl of a few months old.

Imagine a little white shadow roaming the warehouse compound all night long. While other luckier dogs are asleep , near their loving owners. Out of boredom I checked every sound , every smell, every disturbance... What else , these were my only company. I begin to develope a high level of alertness... a good guard.

But I was depressed. Is this my destiny , my life ? Factory workers and an occasional mongrel hardly add meaning to the existance.

Sometimes I looked up to the starry sky late at night, wondering is there one all powerful, all knowing Supreme Dog up there and if He is looking out for me. Supreme Dog probbaly look like me too; a white Bullie with nice black nose like mine, and a black left ear, like mine too.

Supreme Dog just left me to my fate there .. months add to a year, than second year...a lonely guard out in some back yard, no hope, no hope to meet any body nice .

Then one day I was brought back to my owner's house , for the factory was no more. Not any better, there were quite a few other dogs there, mixed breeds, there was one very old guy they called Chi Wa Wa . Never like any one of them. Owner always out . Her little boy likes to play with me though..obvious choice correct ? ...me a Bullie Gal you know.

But it was another prison. Being a Bullie other dogs are in touble when they mess around with me. Guess what I did to two of these dumb ones... And I had to be locked up in a room most of the time to ensure the safety of other dogs.

Oh ! Supreme Dog do not forsake me !!

Yes , at last my luck changed. But next time. It is mid night now, duty calls.

No comments: