Jun 17, 2006

NEW NAME NEW LIFE



The day was 15th Oct 2005

I was released from my 'cell' at the back of my owners' house . To meet three guests. Two men and a woman.

You know our type, once it is approved by our boss, we can be friendly to other humans. The meeting was short, and I did the usual and checked out the 3 visitors by registering their individual smells . One of the two men, I had his right hand fingers in my jaws for a few seconds, he was quite shocked initially but very quickly realized I meant no harm . Passed my test.... hmm...otherwise.....

30th Oct 2005

My owners and their small son loaded me in their car and made a long journey. I was unwilling and suspect something coming my way. That day, I was given away and got a new home. 'Finger-licking good' man is my Big Boss ( lucky never bite him ..hee hee..) .

First thing I did within seconds in my new home ? I unloaded a pile of personal output right in the centre of the front yard. Might as well stake my claim early.

I was given a new name 'Dango' by Lady Boss. It is Japanese and means 'tang yuen' in Chinese. Soupy Ball

Luck changed with new name....

3 comments:

Boo Boo said...

hehe ... Lady Boss is so funny, why name you "Tang Yuan"?? Is she going to cook and eat you like a WHITE Tang Yuan when you misbehave?

bulliegal said...

Becos my lady boss says I look like a BIG BIG ball of white Tang Yuan when I curl up :)

PuRpLeSkY said...

dango.. y no updates??? busy guarding the hse again??