Aug 20, 2006

Canine Discrimination

Just as there is racial discrimination in the human world, there is also canine discrimination in the dog world, it seems.

A few nights ago, Lady Boss brought me out to walk me in the park behind our house. Just as we were almost reaching, we saw an auntie who lives about 6 units from our house walking her old dog back. Knowing my pattern, Lady Boss "belakang pusing" and went back to the house and we stayed behind the gate in our garden to wait for the coast to clear.

Then the auntie and her old dog walked past our house. As usual when I see dogs, I turned crazy and started to bark my head off and got aggressive. Then the auntie and her old dog stopped in front of our unit and see, dunno for what? Then seeing that they're still not moving after a while, Lady Boss told the old dog's owner "Auntie, this dog (pointing to me) will fight with other dogs", hoping that they don't come any nearer and go away quickly.

Then the auntie shouted at us "You keep a bull terrier, you're going to get into trouble!"..... it seems, by her logic, our breed should be put to sleep becos we will bring trouble to our owners?


Look at this face, so cute! Why discriminate against me and my breed?

Erm..... actually i have another theory: Lady Boss called her "Auntie", which implies she is old becos my Lady Boss already not young. Maybe she felt dulan about that :D bwahahahaha

No comments: