Feb 12, 2007

All things bull terrier

My Lady Boss has a few bull terrier items; she calls them my bull terrier friends since I'm aggressive towards other dogs and do not really have any dog friends. Some of these items were bought by her while others were given to her as presents.


Bag with bull terrier prints




Bull terrier floormat, which I claimed as mine and sleep on it at night




Bull terrier water bowl that I drink from



Bull terrier soft toy, bull terrier date holder, bull terrier key chain &
"Dog Bless U" bull terrier



Bull terrier head rest




Me with 2 bull terrier piggy banks

2 comments:

Sundae said...

Whao, what a collection!

Onion said...

Hey, I'm so glad I found you! Another bullie that blogs. Please come and visit me on my blog, and check out my website: http://www.oniondog.com. A couple of things in the shop that your Lady Mistress might want to include on her wishlist...? Let's keep in touch Dango!
Big licks,
Onion
X