Feb 13, 2007

A DOG'S LIFE

You know, Big Boss and Lady Boss stay in a 3 storey house with many rooms.
I have lots of exercise running up and down . But then I have a big problem.
The two bosses may not be always in the same place same time when they are both in the house.
So who should I follow ? Go with Big Boss, Lady boss not happy and call me to her, go with Lady Boss, Big Boss left alone, not nice leh.

How How ? !!

Besides being really a friend to both Bosses I always try to "earn my living " you know; " tan Chiak tan Chiak " mah. I am always extra hardworking when both bosses are around, like rushing to check noises, chase away passerbys ( especially those on motorcycles I hate ), always checking things out - ALL CLEAR !! .

But how to be with both of them when they are at different places ??

A Dog's life, SIGH ! But at least I know they both luv me a lot , so see one step walk one step lah... they shoul dbe happy they have a great Bull Terrier friend like me : DANGO !!

Every one in the neighbourhood knows Dango !!! Hmmm... life is not too bad lah..

3 comments:

Onion said...

Dear Dango,
A very difficult dilemma. One rule of paw I follow is to staying near whichever one is nearest the kitchen. This ensures my master and mistress remember to show their appreciation for my labours (like you, I'm very hardworking when I'm not asleep...)
Onion
X

bulliegal said...

HA HA !

I had tried the kitchen strategy often, sometimes facing the kitchen all by myself to send a message to the bosses. But sometimes these humans are not so smart or wise as we think they are..or perhaps they have no regards for my simple , sincere, humble wish

Xavi said...

Mostly I'm sleeping or sunbathing in our nice terrace. But I break those moments of peace to perform the following actions:

a) sofa-attack; apparently I'm sleeping in my bed and my bosses watching a movie laying on the sofas. All of a sudden I run down the stairs to jump over them. I never made it to stay sleeping on the sofa with them. I've to go up again.

b) wake-up-effect: I go down the stairs very slowly early in the morning, and I put my head on the mattress just in front of my boss head. It's my personal way of saying that I need breakfast.

c) kitchen-technique: I just sit on a corner and watch them cooking. There's no need to beg, always I got something ;)